Wednesday 10 June 2009

Back in Glasgow




I've been safely back home in Scotland for a couple of days now, but haven't seen any of that rain yet. The photos are from the Botanic Gardens here (just round the corner) and as you can see it has been sunbathing weather for the locals: i.e. about 16 degrees C.


My nephew Douglas has been looking after the flat and I'm pleased to see that he has kept the place in good shape.


I have some mixed feelings about my earlier than planned return, but it is a good time to be here, with the West End Festival about to begin and the Edinburgh Festivals not far away. And aside from that, I have plenty to keep me busy for a while.


Thank you to those who have tuned in here from time to time. And a special thank you again to those who provided a donation to the NMV cause. I will be in touch with our little network of supporters to discuss the next moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment